(Dr. Z Amplification) Official Dr. Z Amps Kemper Profile Pack

• Dr. Z himself and Nashville studio and touring guitarist, Dave Baker, meticulously profiled 12 amplifiers, including the Z Wreck, EMS, Carmen Ghia and Z-Lux with professional studio gear including Royer and Shure microphones, Neve and API preamps, and a UA Apollo interface into the latest ProTools software.

These profiles were tuned with Dr. Z's ear and approval and are the only officially approved profiles on the market. 36 profiles of 12 amps for $35 USD.

Profiles include:

3- Carmen Ghia
    3- Z28
    3- Maz 18
    3- Maz 18 NR
    2- Route 66
    5- EMS
    2- EZG 50
    3- Z Wreck
    5- Z-Lux
    3- Antidote
    3- DB 4
    3- Cure

http://www.drzamps-zgear.com/s…R._Z_Kemper_Profiles.html

• Go buy them guys... they are absolutely killer... love the EQ option added on many of them as well to dump alittle midrange and make them slightly more " polished", really a great touch. With my LP's and of course my tele's, I can already tell these are instantly going to be some of my go to sounds. What more could you ask for, for those of us that love dr z amps than the guy who makes the amps doing the profiles!?

• Go buy them guys... they are absolutely killer... love the EQ option added on many of them as well to dump alittle midrange and make them slightly more " polished", really a great touch. With my LP's and of course my tele's, I can already tell these are instantly going to be some of my go to sounds. What more could you ask for, for those of us that love dr z amps than the guy who makes the amps doing the profiles!?

Thank you for the support. May we use this as a testimonial on our page?

• Did you work with Michael Britt on these then? The web site description seems to obliquely suggest that:

"I contacted a good friend who is a Nashville first call studio cat, a touring guitarist for a major country act, as well as a long time Z Amp user for some assistance. He has been a Kemper user for years and enjoyed the wide range of guitar tones available in studio with his Kemper"

Thanks!
    Diego

• Wow!! Wonderful to see an amp manufacturer so directly be part of making profiles for the Kemper!

Indeed, Michael, and kudos to Dr. Z for jumping in when he did. We've often wondered when the manufacturers would take advantage of the Profile market, haven't we? In addition to the obvious, albeit relatively-minor-by-their-standards profits to be made, it's good advertising IMHO.

@DrZ Amplification, well done, mate! Will be keeping a close eye on how the pack goes down...

• The guitarist was Dave baker... solid well known player in town, plays for country artist Kelly pickler. He also plays in a Favorite Nashville Sunday band, the spazzmatics. If you are ever in Nashville on a Sunday, check out dawghouse in midtown on demonbreun in the afternoon to see the best 80s band you've ever seen, such a good time.

• Sounds like they can handle the tele single coils so far and LP's humbuckers, may i ask if you used humbuckers for the refining process or single coils also?

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I purchased these profiles last night and somehow got charged $9 for shipping for a digital download, so don't be like me and make sure you click the right boxes. Hopefully I can get a refund for the $9 shipping charge.

EDIT: Within 30 minutes of me emailing Dr. Z. I got my refund. Now that is customer service!

Edited once, last by geese_com: Got refund ().

• Thank you, Dr. Z Amplifiers, for offering these.
    Hopefully, individual profiles will be available later. I like the amps, I just don't need an entire collection of different models. :)
    (Just like I don't buy every Marshall or Fender amp profile as they are all different.)

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• Wow! I bought these 6 hours ago and I'm just coming up for a breath. I've owned half of the real life amps included and bought every Kemper profile of a Dr Z amp previously available. These are the real deal! Excellent. The 'Z Wreck 3' is worth the price of admission alone.

• After spending a short amount of time with these all I can say is if you haven't bought these yet, you're missing out. The quality, quantity and attention to detail here is great. They are so up front and amp in the room like its incredible. In your face!

For those that run guitar cabs, these will be magic through a 2x12!