(Dr. Z Amplification) Official Dr. Z Amps Kemper Profile Pack

• I expected more for the money...

The clean profiles are okay, they match my taste with their pleasant voicing...
    But: Almost all of the profiles are cleanish to edge-of- break- up and I miss some real (heavy) crunch here ! Did I overlook something ?

The few crunchy ones have some high end fizz / "metallic" sounds in the upper frequencies when played with single coil strat via headphones.

• The clean profiles are okay, they match my taste with their pleasant voicing...
    But: Almost all of the profiles are cleanish to edge-of- break- up and I miss some real (heavy) crunch here ! Did I overlook something ?

The few crunchy ones have some high end fizz / "metallic" sounds in the upper frequencies when played with single coil strat via headphones.

I agree that the Dr.Z Profiles are with clean sound very good.
    For heavy gain profiles I would also choose other profiles.
    But one it is for sure to me.
    It's quite easier to find good high gain rigs then clean or more or less dirty/crunchy Rigs.

And for this i am thankfull that I have found this vendor.

• Hi everyone. The newest pack will be released on Monday. Here are some details on the process:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Bought!! thank you very much! :thumbup: ..very juicy and thick, many different colours.. very happy with this low gain profiles purchase.. :love: (I do not have the 1st pack)

although they sound superb on their own I have tried them also with Celestion´s last release of their G12-35XC IRs (since I have bought them recently).. wooooow! ;)

ps: it´s a bit pity that there is no info on which mics were used ecc.. the tags are a bit "hollow"..

• I have already to much profiles!!!!
    I have already to much profiles!!!
    I have already to much profiles!!

I have already to much profiles!.
    I have already to much profiles.
    Have I already to much profile?

^^
    I have now another great Profiles :)

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.