change profile a bit slower?

• Hi all. Yesterday I started the tour rehearsing with the rig I'm using for it, which comprise of course my kemper unpowered head.

I was using it in studio (so no pedalboard) since yesterday when I reherased with my usual pedalboard, the rocktron all access which has worked flawlessly so far.

I noticed that the change of profile is a bit slower since the release I was using before this.

I had 5.0.3.1x
    Now I have 5.1.1.1x

didnt' try the latest though. Anyone notticed it? if yes, did the latest release solve it?

all the best

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• no, I realize the lag was there by ear. I will perform some more tests in the next hours in order to try to find if I can get the pedalboard to avoid giving some unnecessary MIDI stuff.

thanks Mman for your advice

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• Hey, no worries Michael; I'm just sorry I have nothing more for you.

Just had to make sure you hadn't fallen for the impression created by the screen lag, which did initially fool some after a FW update a while back.

Hopefully reducing MIDI-message clutter will help. Fingers crossed...