[Solved] How to get in relation with Rig Exchange User ?

• So I found this great rig in Rig Exchange from a user. I’d like to get in touch to know if he has some more of the same amp because I can’t find any profile of this amp. Actually I found one commercial, I bought it and it just doesn’t do the trick for me (just not my taste).

The name of the profiler guy is H. van Rickelen and he apparently recorded his profile at Tresohr studio in Germany. This guy is not apparently in the forum, at least not under this R.E name.

I’m thinking about sending an email to the studio but if the guy is not working there is no chance they would give me information.. so just giving a shot in this forum.
    What would you do to get in touch ?

Thank you for any idea/information with this.

PS: Hope it’s Ok to post rig author name and that is not considered stalking ? I guess as long as he posted with this name (true or nickname ?) in rig exchange everyone can find this information so…

• Hi Lionel,

your searching has come to an end ... ;)

Marcus (a good friend of mine and the owner of the fantastic amp) from Tresohr / Pottpeople has sent me your e-mail and a link to the Kemper-forum.

Sorry, but the profile that you found (Clean-channel of a Fender Tone Master from the mid oft he 90ies with a Jensen-loaded 2x12 closed Fender cabinet) ist he only one ’cause it was just a test. If my time permitts, i will take more profiles (gain-channel, another cabinet, different adjustments). As soon as i get them, i pass an information to you.

I hope, i can make it next month ...