high pass/low pass in cabs

• Well, we can obviously do it immediately-post-Cab, and having given it a little thought, I'm having trouble imagining how the effect would be any different.

That said, it would save one's having to employ a slot for the HPF / LPF, so I'm gonna say yeah, +1.

• I've used the HS and LS parameters; they appear to control the positioning of high and low bell boosts, respectively, along with associated LPF and HPF slopes, but that's just from a listener's perspective. Who knows what's going on under the hood and how the apparent bell curves are being generated?

I reckon there's some value to them at any rate; they're not just simple HPF and LPF controls.

• I’ve used HS and LS to improve a profile that otherwise sounded small and weak. It’s just one of the many controls that Kemper has that is super powerful for tweaking. That said. I have a profile that I made that has some great low end using a ribbon mike. It sounds a lot more like playing the amp in the room and I really like it for playing by myself but it would just get lost with a bass player. I’m putting a eq in the x slot but would be better if I could cut without taking that slot up.

+1