Pedal Wah lagging behind now?

• Since I updated to the latest FW, I've noticed the last couple of gigs that the wah feels laggy... like I go forward and back quickly and I hear the way happen about the time my foot returns to the heel position.

Are there any known issues with the wah in the latest FW? Any other things worth checking?

Thanks,
    Griff

• Thought it was just me........Yesterday, I got to spend some time with those new DR Z profiles, and during testing, I noticed that the wah response seemed really sluggish. Lagging quite a bit behind input. Never noticed that before.

• I have always had lag when using midi to control a wah/volume with the Kemper. I use the GCP as well. I instead plug my expression pedal directly into the pedal input on the Kemper and it works as it should. An extra cable but at least it works.

Still I like my GCP and at least I have never had the Kemper hang or crash like it does (seemingly) with the remote.

• I've never experienced it before, and in fact was always impressed with how fast it tracked.

I am using performance mode, haven't tried this with just a straight rig in browser mode. It's really unfortunate, and extra cable run back to the KPA doubles my current cable runs (all I have is 1 MIDI cable running back)

• I had this issue. I found that I needed to switch off all of the morph to wah/pitch whatnot. I then make my Liquid Foot choose what command to send depending on the selected patch.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.