Katzbach Kemper Profiles

• Could not find them in search, looks like JMP heaven here man
    http://shop.katzbach.eu/kemper-profiles/

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Looked interesting until I saw the 5 euro fee added for purchasing just one set. No problem, I'd probably buy at least two sets anyway, but what's the deal with the VAT included in the price. Does that tax get removed from USA buyers?

• They seem to know what they're doing; how did you find this to begin with? I'll check these out soon, sounded pretty authentic.

• Yeah strange i would email them about the VAT pretty sure that's gotta be fixed :)
    @Dimi84 I cant take credit for this Brother as it came up in a Youtube recommended link!!

I am a Tone/Rig Hunter so Youtube is used to me searching, I can't believe there is NO thread about these guys,
    I dont think they have ever even posted any thing! Maybe its because they are only days old
    Yup look at the gear they use to profile
    http://shop.katzbach.eu/profiling-process

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 2 times, last by ashtweth ().

• Random but I'd be much more willing to buy profiles if I heard A/B comparisons to the real amps.

I liked the classic sounding ones a lot here though. I then listened to the Zakk Wylde Marshall and didn't like what I heard as much. "Wah" or "boosted"-like frequencies seem exaggerated. Maybe if I buy the profiles they will be great; no conclusions here ;)

I will wait a bit to see what people buying them think.

Cheerios :)

Edited once, last by Dimi84 ().

• yup I just bought the full pack and have no download link I think it's because the shop is not open yet maybe they will be open/ready soon ?

Ash

• Hey Everybody,hey Ash!
    Godi Hildmann here,i´m the founder of the Kemper Katzbach Profiles!We are quite fresh out with our page,and were are still changing some stuff!If you don´t have a link yet,please let me know!I´ll inform our webhost and you´ll get a link!You can contact me via [email protected] also!
    I´m glad that there´s some interest in our stuff!If anyone has some questions,criticism,ideas,then please let me know!
    All the Best from Göttingen/Germany

godi

• Hey Everybody,hey Ash!
    Godi Hildmann here,i´m the founder of the Kemper Katzbach Profiles!We are quite fresh out with our page,and were are still changing some stuff!If you don´t have a link yet,please let me know!I´ll inform our webhost and you´ll get a link!You can contact me via [email protected] also!
    I´m glad that there´s some interest in our stuff!If anyone has some questions,criticism,ideas,then please let me know!
    All the Best from Göttingen/Germany

godi

Heya!

The free profiles link seems not to be working. It'd be cool to check out some profiles before buying.

Cheers and thanks

• i can't seem to purchase anything using Paypal, i get: "An error has occurred and the order could not be finished." Is the site setup to work with International orders? It also charges the VAT even to people outside of europe.

Thanks.

• Hi Guys, Godi was kind enough to email me the full pack , best to use his email to get the packs atm i think, the rigs are labelled for SC+HB and where suitable HB's!!. I really appreciate them doing this!, yes i got charged VAT and I am in Australia :), Godi might give us some test rigs later or some discount probably they seem like nice guys :)

okay ill get to the test with the Gibosn and Strat and post a report asap
    Cant do testing with out Beer ..fingers dont work :rolleyes::thumbup:

Ash

• Hi Guys, Godi was kind enough to email me the full pack , best to use his email to get the packs atm i think, the rigs are labelled for SC+HB and where suitable HB's!!. I really appreciate them doing this!, yes i got charged VAT and I am in Australia :), Godi might give us some test rigs later or some discount probably they seem like nice guys :)

okay ill get to the test with the Gibosn and Strat and post a report asap
    Cant do testing with out Beer ..fingers dont work :rolleyes::thumbup:

Ash

Yeah not so worried about the VAT thing, but i can't seem to purchase from the site with Paypal, did you use paypal? I sent a message on to Godi, so i'm sure when he gets it he'll be able to help out. Thanks.

• i was able to download the demo profiles, I'm definitely buying some of the packs. really like these. well balanced lows and highs and they really seem to be dialed in. like the stuff your doing with the eq in the x spot