Katzbach Kemper Profiles

• Yep i used pay pal :)
    I have no doubt Gordi will email you soon ;)

The Satriani stuff is KILLER on the Gibson so far.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Vendors and buyers alike cry out hip hip hurrah. Thank God there's an unofficial Kemper beer- (sorry, what was I thinking?) Profile- taster. Good old Ash is always the first!
    Gotta try some Plexi mojo here.

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• Hey Everyone,

i apologize if there´s trouble with the paypal system!Paypal seems to work fine for the most but we have trouble with US-Customers payment via PP!We are working on that!!!
    If you have any trouble please give me a sign on [email protected]!If the download-link doesn´t work,i´ll send you the zip-files directly!
    I´m glad you like our work,please spread the word!!!

All the best

cheers

godi hildmann

• Can't wait for the PayPal issues to be resolved. Am all set to make a purchase

• I was able to purchase with the help of the kind folks at the site. From their email:

" I did some country setup changings. Please retry to purchase. But check your address in the account details. You now need to set the state which was one of the errors."

They also fixed the issue with VAT being charged to non Euro folks.

Note: the files will be available to download from the site: https://shop.katzbach.eu/account/downloads after purchase, not links in the email. All is good, will be trying the profiles tonight.

• Watched the demo vids last week and they all sound great! I got my Kemper yesterday and loaded up the freebie pack and was very pleased. Hardest part is figuring out which profile pack to buy :D

• Jive Turkey, Welcome to the Family :) Whippinpost918520. It works well with my GR55

Thank you sir! I copied all my GR synth presets to a new bank last night, cleared out the GR's amp blocks and set it up so I can crossfade between synth and Kemper via GR's expression pedal. Excellent combination of gear imo!

• Bought the JCM2000 pack. Just stupid good stuff :thumbup: The freebie pack has some awesome stuff in it to wet your whistle, fyi. The Plexi Boost (?) prest, the SLX and the KK are worth the price of admission alone. There are some deep tweaks in the amp block parameters (definition, sag and pick) that I changed but beyond that;killer stuff imo :thumbup:

• I am really blown away from the amp collection Katzbach offers here 8o Wow!
    But... after trying the free profiles I have to say that for my taste there is too much tweaking done to the profiles (cab character, definition, power sagging, pick, compressor, eq, boost...). I know this is meant as some kind of fine tuning, but for me the profiles sound better (less dull AND more "authentic", when I try to "undo" the settings and EQ. Problem is that I don't know exactly what the original definition setting was and so on - and it is too much work to make every step undone. It would be perfect, if we can get the pure and untreated profiles and the tweaked ones as a bonus.

@godi Do you still have the "untweaked" profiles and can make them available? I then will definitely buy the "All Bundle" plus will pay extra for the "raw profiles".

Edited once, last by Ibot39 ().