Performance slot schanges when connected to RM

• This is driving me nut , each time I start-up rig manager , brower or performance mode ... My performance is altered and a new rig is placed in slot 1 (same rig each time) , so need to go to a copied performance and copy-paste the correct rig

Very annoying , any ideas how to solve this ?

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• Very annoying , any ideas how to solve this ?

Rene gave the right answer.
    If it happened again you need not to tranfer the original Rig again.
    Just select a Rig in another performance. When you come back the original Profile will be there again - as long you did not store.

• It's not the demoed rig that is stored , always a rig in the current performance

I guess there's some sort of syncing going on between RM and the kemper

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• I never use the RM in performance mode exept I want to transfer performances. So I do not know this effect.
    Did you try to switch to a rig in another performance and switch back as I proposed. (to avoid a new transfer of the original rig)

• I never use the RM in performance mode exept I want to transfer performances. So I do not know this effect.
    Did you try to switch to a rig in another performance and switch back as I proposed. (to avoid a new transfer of the original rig)

The worng rig is even saved on the first spot ... Bummer if you notice it when getting ready for a gig , glad i have a backup performance so I can copy the correct one back in it's spot

I fiddled with RM and one all syncing is done , it seems fine now , therefor I assume RM was getting unfinished business ready ?

Raf