MorpPedal to wah setup problem

• I have a setup with a KPA and Remote, and the newest fw. I have used a exp pedal to morph gain.
    Now I bought a Mission EP1-KP with a toe switch to use as morp(gain) or wah.
    I haved ticked for MorphPedal to wah in the system menu.
    So far so good, and the wah effect toggles on/off with the toe switch in the exp pedal.
    But to me there is a non logical thing with this setup.
    The gain morphs up/down when I use the exp pedal with the wah effect engaged.
    To me there is no logic that the Morph (gain) increase when I have the wah effect on.
    Is it poosible to setup the Kemper so the morp function stop when the wah is engaged?
    If not I have to use two exp. pedals, one for wah and one for gain morphing.
    I thought the hole idea with the MorpPedal to wah was that one exp pedal could do either wah or morphing if pedal has a toe switch. :)

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

Edited 2 times, last by Boogiem ().

• I see 43 People have read about my problems, bu no one has an answer,
    Does that means that nobody know this should work?
    I would be glad if someone can tell how to do this setup, or if its not possible to do.
    Anyway, Have a Nice summer all Kemrerads :)

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

• I was wondering if you'd found the solution for this in the meantime, as I have a similar question. I have that same Mission Engineering pedal but with a spring load (pedal returns automatically to the heel position). The toe switch works perfectly to alternate between wah and morph but I can't get the morphing active despite all parameters being set correctly. Thanks for your reply.