POD HD500 profiles

• I do confirm in some reasons, absolutely.
    But that POD HD Series can´t be compared to the older ones, actually. They sound pretty good as a DI solution. You have to treat´em right. Add some EQ and things start to get usable...

The upper profiles are raw with a little tweak in the stack sections.

• 93.75% realer.

Actually the Pod HD is pretty good.

And very usable because of it´s compact design. Especially, when things have to get set up really quick.
    Get familiar with the system and you can change everything to your specific behavior.

But no deal in direct comparison with the KPA...

• Yeah, I like the HD500. It sounds really good, and the form factor is fantastic for plug n play.
    Its midi capabilities make it a useful foot controller for the KPA and if you use it for that live it makes a great backup rig too.

• Yeah, I like the HD500. It sounds really good, and the form factor is fantastic for plug n play.
    Its midi capabilities make it a useful foot controller for the KPA and if you use it for that live it makes a great backup rig too.

have you tried it as a controller for the kpa? can you switch the stomps (a-b-c-d) on and off? I've tried with my boss gt10 and I can't get it to work. changing rigs works and the exp.pedal too but I can't switch the stomps on/off :|

• The DrZ Route66 is my favourite DrZ amp and was IMO the best amp sim on the HD500.

This Profile sounds killer, the cool thing is the KPA makes it sound better than it sounded on my HD500.
    Looking forward to a Profile of an actual Route 66, but this one sounds very good...thanks for sharing.

• The DrZ Route66 is my favourite DrZ amp and was IMO the best amp sim on the HD500.

This Profile sounds killer, the cool thing is the KPA makes it sound better than it sounded on my HD500.
    Looking forward to a Profile of an actual Route 66, but this one sounds very good...thanks for sharing.

Cheers, that´s the reason for posting. As long there´s no real R66, this one might make fun!
    If anybody likes more profiles out of the POD HD500, just send a request.