Is it poosible to setup the Kemper so the morp function stop when the wah is engaged?

• I have a setup with a KPA and Remote and the newest fw
    I bought a Mission EP1-KP with a toe switch to use as morp(gain) or wah.
    I haved ticked for MorphPedal to wah in the system menu.
    The wah effect toggles on/off with the toe switch in the exp pedal.
    The gain morphs up/down when I use the exp pedal with the wah effect engaged.
    Is it poosible to setup the Kemper so the morp function stop when the wah is engaged?

Kemper Stage, KPA head, Remote, JH Audio Lola IEM, Shure PSM 900 wireless System, L-Acoustics 108P active FRFR monitor.

• You might achieve the intended result following a different route. Just a few ideas:

Instead of morphing Gain, you could consider using a Wah Pedal Booster effect and switch between that and a normal Wah Wah via the Toe Switch of your pedal being configured as "Stomp Inverter". This way your toe switch would switch the "Wah Pedal Booster" off and the "Wah Wha" on and vice verse.

You could also use your toe switch to activate and deactivate a booster effect (where you set up Morphing to control Mix and Volume as needed) for example in Stomp C, and leverage Pedal Mode "Bypass@Stop" to activate and deactivate Wah for example in Stomp D.