How many of you use the Kemper with a Acoustic Guitar ? ... or would like to

• I like the sound of acoustic guitars through a Avalon Designs VT-737SP Preamp. The Avalon is a beast to lug around. So...I profiled my Avalon and now use it in my Kemper with my acoustic guitars. I did share it a profile of it on the rig exchange a few months back, so you can give it a try if you want.

• I like the sound of acoustic guitars through a Avalon Designs VT-737SP Preamp. The Avalon is a beast to lug around. So...I profiled my Avalon and now use it in my Kemper with my acoustic guitars. I did share it a profile of it on the rig exchange a few months back, so you can give it a try if you want.

Awesome! i'll check it out :)

I will check your rig out as I am looking not only for rigs for electric guitar, but also could use a few good ricks for accoustic guitar as I Play guitar in an electric and accoustic band.

bbb

It' s only Rock n Roll, but I like it :D:thumbup:<3

Thanks for the upload and the suggestion! I tweaked yours a little today to fit in my rig (volume was low) and the tone of this preamp is great, maybe better than my Aura (which I should profile), I'll give it a try next gig.