No Sound

• Disclaimer: I'm a dork. I did something I never do: I tried to figure something out without reading the manual.

Problem: As a result, I'm getting no sound out of my Kemper.

What I did: I have both the Kemper (unpowered) and Remote. I was attempting to activate the Morph feature using an expression pedal. I briefly watched the tutorial on how to do so and then attempted to do so. What I didn't realize was that Pedals 3-6 on the Remote all serve different functions. Knowing that the Volume was on the left, I tried to morph on the right. I plugged my TRS into the AUX of my Dunlop Mini X (with the internal switch set to expression) into Pedal 5. I pressed the Morph button and attempted to move the dial from Morph 0 to Morph 127. After doing so, I have no sound on any profile. I don't think I broke the toaster completely, as when I unplug from my guitar, I still hear the pops and fizzes that accompany that action.
    Troubleshooting: I emailed Kemper, and I watched the tutorial they suggested and followed the suggestions they made (which all dealt with the tutorial). Still... nothing.

HELP: Has anyone encountered such a problem? Does anyone have a fix? :(

• Firstly , push the output button and make sure the master volume / main volume is turned up.

Are you using a stereo lead from the pedal into the remote?

If you have an expression pedal and a stereo lead, plug the pedal in and pull back to heel , set the volume to 12 o clock , then push the pedal to toe and turn it up to say 3 o clock. Then go store , that might fix it.

• after updating to the latest os no sound from connected speaker..also only 60 presetes visible in RM

This thread is inactive since 2017 and therefor cannot be related to any curent OS version.

"No sound" issues can have many different reasons. Don't assume it's the software update, since thousands are already using that OS.

The update does also not delete presets. Since OS 8.1 factory effect presets are permanent. You find these in Rig Manager in the selection menu for efffect categories, types and presets. Details can be found in t he Addendum manual chapter 8.1.

• thank you..sound problem resolved but the preset section still looks like this after update ..pls forgive my stupidity..are these only my user presets?

and it s normal according to Addendum? means that I should not look for it in RM any further? thank you in advance..

In Rig Manager 3.2, you can access factory effect presets by opening an effect module in the signal chain editor area, and then selecting from the list of effect categories > types > factory presets. Your user presets can still be found in the Rig Manager area under All Presets, as before.

• The preinstalled factory effect presets don't appear in that list anymore. These are permanent. You just see your own effect presets there plus other preset types (input, output, amp, cabinet, stack).

You picture doesn't show the editor area. Do a right click on one of the eight effect modules and select an effect by category, type and preset from that menu. Here you find the factory effect presets.

The advantage of this new structure: Every user automatially enjoys an up-to-date and complete set of factory effect presets corresponding to the OS version installed.