Katzbach Kemper Profiles

• Cool, very good news, The Park and 60's Plexi and AFD would be cool. The Majors, SuperBasses would be nice too. Then again whatever you profile we will buy :)

The Kemper Profiling Amp is the best musical invention since the Electric Guitar and the Marshall Amp .

• After spending hours and hours in Rig excahge and lots of € with commercial profiles i found my one and (nearly) only Profile

GODI JTM 50 BF Full

i (sometimes) use it with the FULL OC to push it a bit more. With the Volume knob and different pickups on my Ibanez AZ2204 i get lots of great tones.

• Hi Godi... I wanted to buy some of your profiles, but, I'm in Denmark, and import registered, so I don't usually have to pay the German VAT .. how but it keeps adding German VAT, How to get to get rid of the German VAT ?

• Bought the all pack yesterday, love it, best marshall pack

GODI JMP2203 Dirty is the GN´r Sound for me

Please make a AFD and Silver Jubilee Pack

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett