• Thank you for sharing, Shawn.

I have only one feedback tip:

You might want to, if you still have the tracks and can remix the song, try reducing the number of simultaneous parts playing during the chorus, especially the first one.

You could try keeping the lead noodles or the brass, for instance, during the first chorus, and add the other elements in with each successive chorus.

It's practical to keep in mind the listener's ability to focus, generally-speaking, on no more than three "prime" elements, not counting drums and bass. So, vocals, keys and rhythm guitar, or vocals, rhythm and lead guitar, for example, would usually be at the limit. I'm a huge offender in this regard. Some of my late-'80s and early-'90s stuff was way, way-too busy. Ridiculous, really.

We have to learn that just 'cause we can (add more musically-fitting parts, in this case), it doesn't follow that we should. It can be hard to hold back like this, 'cause our passion for making music sees our wanting to give more to each arrangement. It's kinda like a painter who doesn't know when the artwork is finished... sorta.

Anyway, very-brave of you to share, bud, and well done... mon!

• Here's another with my wife on some backup vocals. When I have time I'd like to redo this with a Sinmix profile which are awesome.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That's much-better, Shawn! Yes, it totally works now. Well done, mate.

As for the second track, the rhythm guitar is all-but-lost in the mix, and lacks very much the attack, cut and bite necessary for it to poke through nicely.

Have you got the free MRP (Metal Recording Pack)? Here 'tis in case you haven't:

SinMix MRP Pack

Note to mods:
    No need to move this thread. Free forum pack linked to only - not a commercial website.

• Been meaning to post this but busy times now and ahead! Thanks, @sinmix for this SLO profile! :D

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.