Stereo Effects Loop Ditto X4 connection

• Working now thanks to the great support here
    going to put in tricks and tips soon

Ditto Mono input -> Direct out kemper
    Ditto output mono -> KPA alternative in .Ditto stereo output -> KPA return
    STEREO LOOPS WORKING

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Guys got it working but its not stereo and the best set up :)
    I just used a TRS jack and went Send/Profiler -> Input of the Ditto X4 stereo input
    Return /Profiler-> stereo output Ditto X4

Then clicked the slot (X) and used the Type button to go to the end of the menu where it says "Stereo looper"

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I prefer my looper after the kemper so I use the monitor out for the pedal input and the auxiliary input for the outputs from the pedal.

Monitor out > Ditto input > Ditto left out > kemper alternative in > Ditto right out > kemper return.

Make sure to go to the output menu and turn up the auxillary > main out volume up as it is set at 0 by default.

Of course if you're already using the monitor out on the kemper this isn't an option for you.

P.

• @P3t3rB thanks for the idea note that the ditto x4 has ONE input/output for mono or stereo
    Sadly I don't have a l/R connector on the back only one for each mono or stereo input :)

Ash

• Hi Ash
    I use the ditto mini so I only have one output, I use a 1/4 inch mono splitter cable other wise the looper only plays out of one channel/speaker.

I just had a quick look at the Ditto x4 manual, it looks like you would just connect the mono to the KPA alternative in and the stereo to the KPA return. I don't think the stereo out put on the Ditto uses a TRS, I think you need to use both to get stereo, The mono connector sends both L/R if the stereo connector is not used. so for stereo they are basically a left and right output (maybe someone else with a Ditto x4 can confirm).

If however I'm wrong you can get a 1/4 inch stereo (TRS) splitter which would work fine. Just use the alternative in and the return inputs on the KPA.

It should be quite easy to test by connecting each of the outputs to your Kemper.

P.

• Thanks So much @P3t3rB Will give that a shot man, the new X4 has got a fancy sensor on it that senses a Mono /Stereo too is an interesting manual :) Sounds like it should be as simple as you said thanks so much again man,

Soon, i hope i can show off Both kempers running 2 cabs (ABY) and a X4Ditto all running, lot can be done with that set up :)

Ash

• @P3t3rB
    YOU MAGNIFICENT SOB..you cracked it

GUYS SUPPORT GAVE ME A GREAT SOLUTION TOO!!
    AND I AM THANKFUL TO HANS AND THE KEMPER CREW!!

They are GREAT !!! I am sorry if i came across wrong way :)
    ILL POST A COMPILATION OF SUPPORT/FORUMS ADVICE
    THANK YOU SUPPORT SORRY I DID NOT POST THIS!! :)

Thank you HANS too!!

Ditto Mono input -> Direct out kemper
    Ditto output mono -> KPA alternative in .Ditto stereo output -> KPA return
    STEREO LOOPS WORKING....Its time for some beer....

Dude i'd like to shout you some rigs of your choice for your help
    PM me :)

Ash

Edited 3 times, last by ashtweth ().

• Updated to thank Hans/kemper support :)
    Ill post Hans advice in tips and tricks soon

Ash

• What a nice man you are!

Glad I could help. :thumbup:

P.