David Gilmore profile comfortably numb lead Needed

• Can anyone help me find the best comfortably numb kemper profile to download? I have found several bad ones but nothing that is really good. Please Help! Thanks

• For this endeavour there's basically just ONE valid set of profiles ... and that's the profiles of the very amp that had been used to record Dark Side Of The Moon and The Wall by the man himself.
    So here you go for David Gilmours very own Hiwatt ... and don't get confused because the audio demo sounds nothing like Gilmour. ;) This IS the holy grail to Gilmours sound!

http://www.theampfactory.com/d…ategory/amps/amps_pack_4/
    Search for the HiWatt 100 1970 (DG’s Amp) pack

• I've searched long and hard for authentic comfortably numb tones and have come to realize why there really aren't any out there. First off, the studio production of that guitar tone was fairly unique and some of the tone was colored by the studio gear being used along with a combination of amps, cabinets, and effects. Secondly this solo is a shining example of Gilmour squeezing out every bit of soul in each note he played. The way he uses the whammy bar to create an ethereal, emotional atmosphere as the sound hangs in the air is hugely important to the sound.

• As I stated in my earlier post, nothing in the entire guitar world will get closer to his amp tone than the profiles of the actual amp that had been used to record it by the man himself.
    This amp even had the original settings marks on the knobs.
    If you don't get right there with these profiles (in terms of amp tone) you should check your guitar, your fingers .... or should consider switching to banjo, haha. :D

• As I stated in my earlier post, nothing in the entire guitar world will get closer to his amp tone than the profiles of the actual amp that had been used to record it by the man himself.
    This amp even had the original settings marks on the knobs.
    If you don't get right there with these profiles (in terms of amp tone) you should check your guitar, your fingers .... or should consider switching to banjo, haha. :D

Do you know which or if any of the profiles are of DG's marked settings?

• Dont think you can use reverb and delay from Kemper anyway to create this tone and sound! its the essencially thing going on with a lot of headromm and roomy sound!

• Couple things to note:

"The track is doubled and slightly delayed making it sound like two guitars and the tone is compressed and gated to make it sound even more edgy and “in your face”."

"The second amp used on “Comfortably Numb” is slightly more
    unconventional, but is considered by many to be the “secret sauce” to
    achieving Gilmour’s tone. That amp is the Yamaha RA-200 rotary speaker.
    Originally designed to be paired with Yamaha’s Electone line of organs,
    it employs a very different style of achieving the rotary tone than a
    traditional Leslie. In a Leslie, the speakers are stationary while a
    baffle or horn on top of the speaker spins and spits out sound in every
    direction. In the Yamaha, the speakers themselves actually spin, which
    gives more of a light chorus-y effect than a full-on Leslie. Gilmour ran
    it with an Alembic F2-B (basically a clone of the front end of a Fender
    Blackface amp), bypassing the solid-state preamp and amp built inside.
    The signal was split his board to the Hiwatt and RA-200 in stereo. The
    RA-200 is mixed very low, but the mix sounds empty without it. The
    problem with the RA-200 is—it’s extremely heavy, hard to find and
    difficult to maintain."