Shred Solo - Sacha's 5150 III

• A buddy of mine from a black metal band asked me to throw down a guest solo for an upcoming album. Was too happy to oblige.

The profile is called "5150 III Lead" by Sacha. The guitar is a Schecter Hellraiser with EMG 81/85 pickups. The wah is a Morley Bad Horsie 2.

The band is Morgue Meat. The name of the song is "Execrate." It comes out on July 14th. Thanks for watching!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• On my Kemper it shows up as 5150 III lead. That may have been what I named it, but I don't think I changed anything on it. Just played through it with a Schecter Hellraiser with EMG pickups, so it may have compressed the input a little bit, causing the sound to tighten up. It sounds a bit different when playing this profile with my Charvel San Dimas with Seymour Duncan pickups, which is what I often use for recording. Either way, it's a badass profile. My favorite 5150 III profile that I've found. Hats off to Sacha for making this beast of a profile!!