Crate Powerblock

• I used to carry one as an emergency backup for my Marshall- they are cheap, and reliable, from my experience.

If you use the CD inputs (RCA connectors), you can use it like a poweramp with your KPA. The Line Inputs may still pass through signal processing, from what I remember.

I used one as a power amp for my KPA a couple of times, with a 1-12" guitar cabinet. It was more than loud enough for me.

• I'm curious if the amp is actually stereo, there is no left/right balance that I see, but it does have the stereo effects loop as well as the rca cd inputs, Nd what the difference in sound between the both are, also if the CD inputs just use the clean poweramp section, and route the signal to theleft/right out of the amp. Not much h has been said about using as an actual true stereo amp. I may have to get used one and experiment with it.

• if the CD inputs just use the clean poweramp section, and route the signal to theleft/right out of the amp

Yes, I used to connect the Kemper to the CD Inputs.

From the manual:

13. CD INPUT:

Use these RCA jacks to con-

nect the outputs of a CD (or MP3) player to the

amplifier. The level of the signal into these

jacks must be controlled by the source.

It may also be possible to connect via the below instructions, but, I have not tried it.

14. LINE IN RIGHT / LEFT/MONO / EFFECTS

LOOP SND/RTN:

Use these jacks to perform

the following: (1) Send a line level signal into

the amplifier for processing – for stereo sig-

nals, use both jacks; for a mono signal, use the

“Left/Mono” jack. (2) Connect an external

effects device to the amplifier by means of a

1/4” T/R/S Y-cord inserted into the Effects Loop

Snd/Rtn jack. (See page 6 for additional infor-

mation.) These jacks are post eq, post Level

Here is a link to the manual: