Any ideas how to achieve that sound?

• I love this band shaka ponk and theur new song has such a tasty guitar tone. It's so different then what other rock/metal bands use. Not scooped and "trashy" but really thick, saturated and yet clear and punchy. You have any idea how to achieve this kind of tone? Which amplifier you suspect was used for recording? It reminds me a bit of the orange amps, but I havent heard them like that yet. I simply love this sound.

Enjoy! (tasty guitars starting around 0:44 ;) )

https://youtu.be/eahh8Xb41u8?t=44s

• Could be an orange with some kind of fuzz or any amp really (well, not a clean fender with no pedals). It really depends on how they have dialed it in, the cabs, the micing, EQ in daw.... I find people often look for a profile of a particular amp a band uses and expect to have the same tone if the buy the profile. I would recommend thinking more in terms of how the person dials in the amp and all, what he wants the tone to be. Amps aren't too different anyway, let alone profiles of amps. So I think It's worth asking different commercial sellers if they have something that could get close (though you will need a fuzz pedal too, I believe, listening from my smartphone :D

• good timbre but nothing so special to me. First, I would like to hear the isolated guitar since the main riff is doubled by the bass making the whole guitar sequence so huge. As far as I know virtually every decent guitar tone would sound so huge with the bass doubling it. check audioslave show me how to live. of course in audioslave sample the bass is well distinguished from guitar but in the shaka ponk tune guitar and bass seems to be really as one...

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• Hello KoMa,
    come this close for you ?

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(link removed, no commercial offerings outside the commercial section)