Nick K Profiles

• This f....g beefy chrunch profile
    One of the best profiles i have on my kpa

Played with ibanez jem 77 fp

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wow man thats some serious Andy Timmons/Neil Zaza vibe... LOVE IT!

• Just turn down the Kemper main volume, or the volume on the profile itself, and you`re good to go!

Yeah, it's not a big deal at all. Actually most of the inconvenience comes from the current limitations in the Kemper software.

I don't have my master volume connected to my main out, only the cab. Main goes FOH.. and when at home, to my AI.
    I've set my Kemper output settings so main out is 0.0db, with the "-12db" option checked. That just seems to work with most profiles and allows me to have a unity gain on my AI as well.

So I really just need to tweak the profile volume on each of your profiles. Should be a piece of cake - BUT... I store the profiles on my PC in RigManager, and only uploads what I need to the Kemper.
    Unfortunately, as you all know, we can only edit profiles on the Kemper itself. So I would have to upload all your rigs, tweak the volumes, and then drag them back to my PC.

Not complaining to you, I'll just do that, but it would have been a lot simpler if we were allowed to tweak simple properties like rig volume directly on the files store on the PC. Perhaps in the future ;)

• Zaza is the man. Very cool guy.
    Thx Nick

Yeah, he is great... You're welcome!

Well that is a small problem. I'll have that in mind on the next pack... And yeah, i wait for Kemper computer editor for ages... Every modeler out there has it so i think its right around the corner... :)

• I really like the idea of having the option to save the settings to the rig in Rig Manager (or may a copy of the rig, so you don't accidentally overwrite one you may not be able to get back).

• This f....g beefy chrunch profile
    One of the best profiles i have on my kpa

Played with ibanez jem 77 fp

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Excellent job. Damn nice playing and sound!!!!

• Haven't had much time with them yet, but my initial impressions are great! I think that I liked all of them except for Dreamy, because it made me think of killer clowns, exorcisms, and other scary stuff. I guess it should be Nightmare-y =)

I'm sure someone would be able to make it less scary than me, though. There are a great range of tones and gain levels. Now, I just need to learn how to play like you and Eltzejupp, so I can make use of the lead profiles.

• Haven't had much time with them yet, but my initial impressions are great! I think that I liked all of them except for Dreamy, because it made me think of killer clowns, exorcisms, and other scary stuff. I guess it should be Nightmare-y =)

I'm sure someone would be able to make it less scary than me, though. There are a great range of tones and gain levels. Now, I just need to learn how to play like you and Eltzejupp, so I can make use of the lead profiles.

Tnx man, glad you like it! :)