Nick K Profiles

• Diezel VH4 available now!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

https://nickkprofiles.bigcartel.com/

Marshall JVM 410h playthrough

Brownie 100 (Friedman BE100)

Playthrough of the pack with Music Man L3

US DUALITY (Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier)
    Playthrough of the pack, Music Man L3

Profiles "in the context"

Playthrough of the Fried 800 pack, Music Man L3

Fried TACO (Friedman Pink Taco) playthrough of the pack Music man L3 here

Music Man Luke 3 playthrough of the JMP pack here

Fender 62 Stratocaster playthrough of the pack here

Mesa Mark 4 Music Man L3 playthrough

Mesa Mark 4 PRS SC245 playthrough

ENGL Savage 120 Music Man L3 playthrough

ENGL Savage 120 PRS SC245 playthrough

Hey guys! Long time Kemper user here, after doing loads of profiles for my personal use (studio and live) finally im starting my own profiling "business" - Nick K Profiles! After talking to many KPA users i`ve learned a couple of things. First of all many people get disappointed with raw amp profiles (too much fizz, too much bass etc etc) and they give up almost instantly from tweaking and tailoring the sound to fit their own needs... Hence the "KPA sounds digital to me, sounds fizzy and not real" comments... Also, some guys just want "plug and play" type of sounds, they dont want or dont know to tweak sounds from scratch, except little eq here and there... Anyway, long story short im going to include both raw and "plug and play" profiles (something like patches for other modelers) in my future amp packs... All of the profiling will be done in one of the best studios i`ve been in, with one of the greatest sound engineers i know... Various microphones (57, 421, m160 etc), the best preamps available(UA, API), and two pair of calibrated ears... Sorry for the long intro, hope i will add something to the KPA community... Stay tuned for Mesa Boogie Mark 4 profile pack... Cheers!

• Here`s a short preview of the Mesa Mark 4 "plug and play" profiles... :)

• Here`s a free sample guys, would like to hear your opinions!

And a short "test drive"!

Enjoy!

• Here`s a short preview of the Mesa Mark 4 "plug and play" profiles... :)

cool amp and great playing...waiting for nother Mark ;)

• passed the test on the strat neck pick up, light picking and even digging in.

Just enough dirt for me and sounded great in Stereo. Straight away when I can see the Pu selection on a demo profile or read it in RM I know I am going to get similar or the same results

Hopefully you label the rigs with the pick up used in refining as it really helps :)

This is going to be interesting , nice work man.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Sounds good! Good luck man!

Tnx man!

Thank You Ash, im glad you like it... I will do what you said in future packs, thank you for the suggestion! Btw there is going to be a similar profile in the pack, little fatter and with little more grit... My personal favourite for the neck single coil sounds, i`ll post a pack play through as soon as i finish it!

• Thanks for considering this man! :) Well my fav word is ...SOLD :D , Just got my 5 mission expression pedals and hooked them up to the remote will mess with the volume /morph and pitch when the pack comes out...still trying to work out how to use the pitch in rigs :rolleyes: . Sounds great man, Ivan's pack is out soon then we will have yours , we will need some thing good like this to come down from 8o:thumbup:

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.