Nick K Profiles

• Hey Nick,

I forgot to publicly thank you for all of your help. Going through the process of creating the clips for analysis, as you suggested, pointed me to the root cause of some of the overly bright profiles that I run into.

So, THANK YOU!

• Here`s a rather sloppy improvisation on Bonamassa Sloe Gin backing track, i used "Beefy crunch" profile with gain on 6 (istead on 4.5), bass 0, presence 0, and some added reverb mix. Just wanted you to see how the profiles fit in already finished mix.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Here`s a rather sloppy improvisation on Bonamassa Sloe Gin backing track, i used "Beefy crunch" profile with gain on 6 (istead on 4.5), bass 0, presence 0, and some added reverb mix. Just wanted you to see how the profiles fit in already finished mix.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sound awesome nick. I bet bonamassa cant play the fast lick in the first section of the tune :P

• Here is a free ENGL Savage 120 sample for you guys!

https://drive.google.com/file/…tz2wwQzh6bzdsNll0SXc/view

Add reverb and delay for solo sounds!

Hear it here!

External Content soundcloud.com

• Here is a short rock tune with US modern 4 played with PRS SC245. Beefy crunch for rhythm guitars, edited Beefy crunch for solo guitars (gain 6, bass 0, mids +1, treble 0, presence 0, added delay and reverb).

• Hi Nick,

I should say MASTER of profiling ... 8o . These are Excelent "plug and play" profiles. Compliments :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Can't wait to see what other profiles you have in store for us . :thumbup:

Going through your pack now ...and .... MANN.... they sound good !!!

Cheers !

• Here is a short rock tune with US modern 4 played with PRS SC245. Beefy crunch for rhythm guitars, edited Beefy crunch for solo guitars (gain 6, bass 0, mids +1, treble 0, presence 0, added delay and reverb).

That sounds great!

• Tnx man! :) Really glad you dig em that much, since i started profiling and making em i have been playing only my profiles, i like em that much too! Stay tuned, there are going to be much more... :thumbup:

That sounds great!

Thank You Patrick! :thumbup:

• Hi Nick,

Bought your Mesa pack a few days ago - and I'm totally loving it!!

In all honesty - I didn't find a single profile in the pack (well, maybe the Dreamy one ;)) that I didn't find useful, and instantly had fun jamming with.
    And what's more - they cover pretty much the entire range of tones I could be looking for. Everything from cleans to solo sounds.. all there!
    If I could own just one profile pack, this would get me a long long way. Stellar!

A few additional points of feedback:

I really love that you named the profiles! That might seem like a silly thing to point out, but with many other packs it's super confusing to remember which ones I liked and how they compare. With these names it's much easier. Cool idea indeed (wish you named the merger and DI ones as well though ;))

A minor downside - I think the profiles are very loud? The way I've set up my Kemper and recording gear they are all overloading my inputs on the AI. Other profiles generally seem at at bit lower output volume.
    I don't know if there are any guidelines, official or unofficial, between profile makes... but a more consistent level would help browsing different packs a lot.

Played them with my MusicMan L3 and a Les Paul so far - both sound good, although I prefer them with the L3.

Cheers,
    Kasper

• Hey man, tnx for the feedback, really glad you`re loving the pack! :)

As i said, the point of my packs is to be "all in one", in other words, from clean to super high gain, covering a lot of ground. I work a lot of sessions so i know the value of versatile Kemper packs. All of the future packs are going to be done in the same way.
    I always hated when profile makers name their profiles something like "highg435flrv11" :D So i just decided is much easier for guys using the pack just to name every single profile thats in the pack itself. :)

Regarding the loudness of the pack, i keep my Kemper main volume around 5, so maybe thats where the "problem" is. Just turn down the Kemper main volume, or the volume on the profile itself, and you`re good to go!

L3 is my main guitar, but i tried the pack on PRS SC245, Music Man JP6 and Fender CS Strat, just to make sure the sounds are translating to other guitars as much as possible. Ofc, you are always going to need some adjustment when ur switching guitars, maybe i`ll do a video about that in the future. Just adjusting main EQ (low and high cut) and amps own eq section as well as gain (switching from high gain guitar to a strat maybe) should get you there in terms of the sound.

Once again, Thank You for the feedback!
    Nick

• This f....g beefy chrunch profile
    One of the best profiles i have on my kpa

Played with ibanez jem 77 fp

External Content soundcloud.com