Nick K Profiles

• Kudos to you for listening and acting upon it, Nicko!
    Indeed, no harm in including the frequencies, which as you said can be rolled off, but if they're not there in the first place it sounds unnatural to try to "hype" them "back in" with EQ.

Yup, its better when the frequencies are there and you CAN cut em off, than artificially trying to compensate... That was my logic... I think i am at my best when it comes to profiling now... :)

Yep dont forget Nicko's EQ video that he did, it's very helpful.

Ash

Tnx Ash, i felt i needed to make that video, because i wished that someone explained me the master eq stuff years ago when i got into guitar modeling world.. Would make my tone chasing a lot easier... ;)

I thought the mkIV pack had eq with low pass enabled on the rigs? You could just disable that to get more bite in the sound if needed.

Yup, thats it... If you want it you can turn it on, if you like it "raw" just turn everything off and thats it!

• Bump with the tests! lol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thats one of the best clean BE rigs ever done man, Nicko that clean rig is perfect mate.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Just a short "dynamics" test of the The Chunk solo profile, and Kemper itself. One guitar, volume pot, pickup switch and lots of sounds...

• Here is a "trashy" test with the Zeus profile. Added mids, delay and reverb for solo. Again no post processing on the guitars, just straight profiles into sound card.

• Another test (what can i say this amp/pack is really inspiring lol)... More rock/hard rock sounds, Eddies Plex and Eddies Plex Solo profiles. BE100 and Marshall 1960A with Greenbacks. Thats as close as it gets to the infamous Brown sound if you ask me...

• Another test (what can i say this amp/pack is really inspiring lol)... More rock/hard rock sounds, Eddies Plex and Eddies Plex Solo profiles. BE100 and Marshall 1960A with Greenbacks. Thats as close as it gets to the infamous Brown sound if you ask me...

This profile is in the pack???

Amazing sound!

• Here is more "rockish" side of the Brownie 100 pack. Eddies Crunch profile with added effects for solo. BE100, Marshall 1960A with Greenbacks...

• ENGL SAVAGE 120 on sale, 50 percent off for the next 24 hours! No discount code, just visit the store and buy! ONLY 5e for the whole pack!

https://nickkprofiles.bigcartel.com/product/anger

• Here are all the tests in the one post, so You guys can check it out if you didnt already! ;)

• JCM 800 Friedman modded on sale, 30 percent off! No sale code, price already with the discount. Just click and buy! ;)

Hear it here

• Here are Fried JCM tests on Sound Cloud!

https://nickkprofiles.bigcartel.com/product/fried-800