Into the void aka You moron, you traded away the Kemper

• @Dean_R My guess is that @sinmix is trying to show that when using the Kemper without the Kemper cab it is very similar to other devices. Ones that are a fraction of the cost or even free.

Edit: who knows if I even posted this on the right thread. The same people seem to argue all over on this forum.

• I certainly did not propose any execution, not even the pillory, so please don't quote me as if I did. My approach has been friendly to all sides and if I am in no man's land, please don't shoot me. I am off here. Got better things to do.

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• I can play "Into the Void" Note for note, I love that album. You think all those who like Metal don't know or respect other music? You clearly thought Wrong.

I respect all forms of arts, I respect every living and non living object . I might not like it very much when guitar player break or burn their guitars, but I love Hendrix and respect his music. . So yes you and I differ in many ways.

Even though I probably can't recognize a single song from Justin Bieber, I respect him as a musician who accomplished what many can only dream of.

Regarding that I ".take digs at anyone who isn't part of the hive mind you want this place to become" I refer you back to what I said to you earlier that you admittedly disrespect individuals and masses who don't like the same thing you like. I respect everyone including Justin Bieber, his lead guitarist Dan Kanter and same goes to Bibi McGill who play guitar for Beyonce. I would love it if they were to hang out over here because I'm inclusive while you choose to be reclusive :wacko: . Thank God you're not in charge of this place. :D

• You know, it's funny that you say that if someone can show a POD can sound good, it is a viable solution. The Kemper costs more money than the Line 6 and an amp sim.

But if Sinmix shows that you can great tones out of it, you bash him. I think you're just using a convenient argument wherever you feel it is necessary.

Except it's only convenient to you to pick and choose whatever you want to argue.

I mean, I understand your self image of yourself, but please do us a favour. Show us you can master like Sinmix and make a good profile before spewing all this vitriol.

Sure, I can't play and my music is not cool. And you claim there are better 6505 profiles out there. Don't refer me to a video of a profile that no one has. Show us a recording of some kind. I mean, it's easy to laugh at me with my "mad" mixing skills. Let's see what you got, @Dean_R, show us that Sinmix is a fake.

• I can play "Into the Void" Note for note, I love that album. You think all those who like Metal don't know or respect other music? You clearly thought Wrong.
    I respect all forms of arts, I respect every living and non living object . I might not like it very much when guitar player break or burn their guitars, but I love Hendrix and respect his music. . So yes you and I differ in many ways.

Even though I probably can't recognize a single song from Justin Bieber, I respect him as a musician who accomplished what many can only dream of.

Regarding that I ".take digs at anyone who isn't part of the hive mind you want this place to become" I refer you back to what I said to you earlier that you admittedly disrespect individuals and masses who don't like the same thing you like. I respect everyone including Justin Bieber, his lead guitarist Dan Kanter and same goes to Bibi McGill who play guitar for Beyonce. I would love it if they were to hang out over here because I'm inclusive while you choose to be reclusive :wacko: . Thank God you're not in charge of this place. :D

Good for you, keep focusing on the fact that I said "moron" in the thread title, you have very little else to go on it would seem.

You do know Bieber lip synchs, right? The rest is auto tune. You can say that's what sells, but he's no Adele, is he?

Lowest common denominator, you want to please everyone and beat around the bush.

You respect all kinds of art but you can't respect someone's choice of gear to use?

I think everyone can come to a conclusion from that fact about how much you walk the talk.

• @Dean_R My guess is that @sinmix is trying to show that when using the Kemper without the Kemper cab it is very similar to other devices. Ones that are a fraction of the cost or even free.

Edit: who knows if I even posted this on the right thread. The same people seem to argue all over I on this forum.

I think I read that the Kemper was just a profile of a 6505. I asked him where he got that profile or if it was a profile of the same Real Amp and he didn't respond.

I asked him to share the DI track where he claims that Kemper was one of the 4 possibilities. So I'm supposed to take his word that the Kemper was actually used in that comparison,. Sorry to say that I'm not going to because he didn't answer or clarify anything. I don't like to ask the hard questions, but it seems that everyone else, understandably, don't want to bother.

If he posts comparison where everything sound similar, at least assure others how and where he got this profile of the Kemper. It should't take this long, so credibility goes out the door.

I'm not going to watch while someone is trying to pull wool over peoples eyes and because no one asks the question, he should presumes he can fool anyone. Everyone who read that thread probably didn't want to bother, but that's the first question that comes to mind. What Kemper Profile was used? Is that too much to ask ?( then someone is going to cry foul because the question was asked. This is deceptive bull crap and it's not just fun and games, It's not even Metal. :D Tell it like is, if not I will say it.

That Kemper profile if there was a profile that was doctored to sound similar to the Plugin in with the impulse response. It's very easy to prove me wrong. Post the profile and let's see if you can make a profile sound this crappy even if you try to.

• I certainly did not propose any execution, not even the pillory, so please don't quote me as if I did. My approach has been friendly to all sides and if I am in no man's land, please don't shoot me. I am off here. Got better things to do.

relax, @CJGOMEZ, I agreed with a lot of what you said in that post and had called for personal attacks to be abstained from. But we're past that point now.

I mean look at the snarky comment about self-fulfilling prophesies. Hilarious stuff, if anyone is to be electrocuted using a tube amp, it must be me.

I mean it's got to be me for so many things, so many reasons.

So @Dean_R needs to decide, crucifixion or electrocution. I'm not in charge of "this place", go ask Bieber and Beyoncé who is.

• ..So @Dean_R needs to decide, crucifixion or electrocution. I'm not in charge of "this place", go ask Bieber and Beyoncé who is.

I'm not in charge either, but if I had a chance to propose a punishment that would be pretty easy. We'll replace your music library that you listen to with Bieber and Beyonce songs :D , Can there be any other punishment more fitting? :thumbup: How about back stage in a Justin Bieber concert, I think you might be rehabilitated with this one. :saint: If course that comes with Various posters of Bieber in your bedroom walls also.