About using KPA with other pedals in front or in loop..

• So help me think if is a good investment/move...

I only use Kemper now (powerrack with ampeg bass cab 410). Have good basses: Fender American Deluxe Precision and Jazz Bass.
    There are really good profiles out there from amps and some pedals...

But I am like a "pedal geek"...

I was thinking to use in front of the amp some pedals: Cali76 Compact Bass Compressor, Ampeg Classic Analog Bass Preamp, Ampeg Scrambler Bass Pedal, Two Notes Le Bass, Darkglass Vintage Ultra and maybe Eventide H9 Max for effects...

The problems:

1) Cali76 Compressor vs the Compressor Effect Section and Compressor on the amp stack of the profiles... Which are better? Or in the end of the day Kemper compressors are good as a Cali76?

2) Ampeg new pedals (classic analog and the scrambler). There are some Ampeg SCR-DI (the big brother of these pedals) available as Kemper profiles... I have the SCR-DI profiles and they are fine. But.. I have to use the profile of the SCR-DI or other Amp Profile... I can't use the scr-di and another profile on Kemper... :(

3) Le Bass: There are good profiles from it from user Bommel... But I really like that preamp and has the same problem as the Ampeg on my item 2)

4) Dark Glass Vintage: The same as 2) and 3)...

5) Eventide H9 Max: Extreme expensive pedal... Comparing with the Kemper effect pedals which is the way to go? What effects I mainly use: Chorus, Phaser, Vibrato/Rotary, AutoWah, Wah and some times Reverb (always everything in Mono, as I only play bass)....

So my mainly problems are these...

What would you do if you are in my skin?

?(

• First, i would try to get "my" sound only with the kemper rigs and effects, but this need some time.

If you still missing something in your sound, connect your needed stomps to the effect loop. The effect loop can be placed in the effect section where ever you want. I think this is the better or more flexible way than using them in front of the kemper.

I think all the kemper effects have high/studio quality sound and many possibilities for configuration
    Whether they sound better than your stomps? I dont know, I think that is subjective thing

It sounds like your main problem is to chose only one profile :D but to have a bunch of expensive pedals and preamps do not necessarily give a better sound than one good set profile