Clean & Distortion Sens - Factory Settings?

• I've been playing around with my clean and distortion sens parameters, but found an odd setting. On my Profiler the clean sens is set to 0, but the distortion sens is at -12.0 - and both are locked.

What I don't know is if this was something done with the factory update (running the latest beta) or something I did long ago and don't remember. (Yes, I tend to play mostly clean, so I could see where I might have turned the distortion sens to -12.0 when I first started out!)

Sure, easy enough to change, but I'me wondering what the "factory default" is, and further, if 3rd party profiles have these values set. For example, I own most of MBritt's stuff, does he ship these profiles with changes to these settings?

So, should I unlock the input, set both parameters to zero and start adjusting from there, or is it more complicated?

• Clean and dist sense are saved along with profiles. I've come across a few which had them set at something other than the factory setting - which is indeed zero for both.

Since they are relevant to the specific guitar (and not the profiles as such), it's generally recommended to lock the input settings (and thereby these two parameters). Locking means you can still change them manually, theyre just not overwritten by any profiles loaded. Keep in mind that the input settings for PERFORMANCE mode is independent of the setting for BROWSE mode and vice versa. So adjust and lock them in both modes :)