Peavey 6505 vs Line6 Helix vs Kemper vs TSE X50 [SinMix Comparison]

• So how about sharing the Kemper Profile, can you share the Kemper profile?

[Blocked Image: https://pics.me.me/triple-face-palm-because-even-the-three-stooges-can-see-5996470.png]

Man Can You reamp this KSE song or not? Fuck... I'm not starting this stupid discusion - Nope I can't but i can share my profile after all when you reamp This song if the paid profile was used by You I need a name I can buy them also just to know which one is sooo fucking amazing compared to other Peavey 6505 profiles. Also i need to know what cab and which mic was used. I dont need nothing more. So please just reamp this tracks post a result to everyone and let's hear this outstanding sound. No more answer to Your questions in this thread until i see or have chance to hear the final mix reamped single track no matter.

Stay Metal!

• Hey man, in the opening post, you posted clips indicating a Kemper profile was used in one out of the four? Care to give any information about that profile? Was there really a Kemper profile in the bunch? This is not a joke? Tell it like it is, you're Metal right? :thumbdown: Face palms don't help your credibility IMHO. Be honest.

• Hey man, in the opening post, you posted clips indicating a Kemper profile was used in one out of the four? Care to give any information about that profile? Was there really a Kemper profile in the bunch? This is not a joke? Tell it like it is, you're Metal right? :thumbdown: Face palms don't help your credibility IMHO. Be honest.

Sample B is a Kemper studio profile made with the same amp setting and mic pos used what in Sample A where real 6505 plays. 6505 poweramp was used to create an IR cab from Sample A setting and yes coloration from 6505 poweramp is included into IR ( presence and resonance) not big secret and Im not only one who made IR this way. Than IR was used in Sample C wuth Helix and in sample D with TSE. In the mix only guitars are changed. Now go and reamp KSE song. Still waiting.

Stay Metal!

• Sample B is a Kemper studio profile made with the same amp setting and mic pos used what in Sample A where real 6505 plays. 6505 poweramp was used to create an IR cab from Sample A setting and yes coloration from 6505 poweramp is included into IR ( presence and resonance) not big secret and Im not only one who made IR this way. Than IR was used in Sample C wuth Helix and in sample D with TSE. In the mix only guitars are changed. Now go and reamp KSE song. Still waiting.
    Stay Metal!

Any chance of sharing that profile please?

• Any chance of sharing that profile please?

Nope, but like i said before after all can share my profile used on my version of KSE song. It will be 6505 boosted with maxon OD 808 Mesa OS 412 cab and single sm57 mic. We can work on same source material (KSE song with DI). So still waiting for reamp from You. Man you can reamped this track 4154151 times from this morning when i post link to DI. It's really sooo fucking hard? So please stop talking go and reamp and post result.

Stay Metal!

• Nope, but like i said before after all can share my profile used on my version of KSE song. It will be 6505 boosted with maxon OD 808 Mesa OS 412 cab and single sm57 mic. We can work on same source material (KSE song with DI). So still waiting for reamp from You. Man you can reamped this track 4154151 times from this morning when i post link to DI. It's really sooo fucking hard? So please stop talking go and reamp and post result.
    Stay Metal!

Just because its your thread you don't get to call the shots. I'm a potential customer and when I see Comparison threads like this, usually the Profiles are made available. SO you don't want to make the profile available make me suspiciious of how you mixed it and how you EQd it to make it sound like the Plugin with the Power AMP speaker Impulse response? Not fair enough. How much you're selling this profile for?

• Guys, I think the focus here should be that I got the results right while nobody else (other than sonic) even tried to guess :P

So now 1) I don't have to eat guitars and 2) it's been verified that I actually have "golden ears".

• It's easy to hear the Kempers mids in that example, nothing golden about it.

Those mids are part of the actual amp though. Kemper seems to amplify that particular section of the tone. Listen to real 6505 metal clips on YouTube. Certain sections you will hear those mids, not as pronounced though.

• Yea, I don't actually think I have golden ears.

It's others who tell me I have golden ears whenever I can pick out kemper.

Just being... a bit sarcastic on that theme.

I know what happens when you profile 6150 with the mids... Done it plenty of times

• Guys, I think the focus here should be that I got the results right while nobody else (other than sonic) even tried to guess :P

So now 1) I don't have to eat guitars and 2) it's been verified that I actually have "golden ears".

Good news, that's a fair conclusion and hats off man, regardless how much EQ and filtering that mangled that profile into oblivion to make it sound like the rest ( or to fit it in the mix and possibly other reasons), you could still detect those frequencies. Now you see I'm trusting your ears but I'm still leery about the possibility that Kemper was never used at all and those were just impulse responses because they do have that strange unnatural character specially after confirming that the Guitar Amp tube power amp section was used to get those terribly Non-authentic impulse responses

• sinmix: we've banned you for 10 days. this is the very last warning. we do not appreciate your language and attitude. your level of respect for other members does not align with the way we try to run this forum.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• I have heard it from other users that we are not supposed to "argue" with moderators, but I can send you in private quote after quote by people using way, way, way more worse personal attacks than Sinmix's "lack of respect", to the level where it gets quite disgusting. What do we do to report such cases? Tag you when they are on going? Can people get banned for attacking others for, say, their supposed "mental health" problems?

• I have heard it from other users that we are not supposed to "argue" with moderators, but I can send you in private quote after quote by people using way, way, way more worse personal attacks than Sinmix's "lack of respect", to the level where it gets quite disgusting. What do we do to report such cases? Tag you when they are on going? Can people get banned for attacking others for, say, their supposed "mental health" problems?

I've tried to report such behavior and the moderator's apparently won't do anything. Clearly it's okay when a handful of the KPA Forum Cult consistently attack other members who's opinions (even when backed by fact) demonstrate shortcomings of the KPA. But it's not okay when those same members try to then defend themselves And IMO there are aspects of this that are probably being intentionally orchestrated since the same handful of people who seem to repeatedly and intentionally try to derail topics and frustrate users in attempts to discredit and bully them into silence.

People are not stupid, they see exactly what is really going on here. And their ears can hear what is going on with the KPA, or rather what is not going on. And it does not reflect well on Kemper at all.

The vast majority of all this can be easily resolved by Kemper simply fixing the KPA tone to actually live up to it's claims. As I've said, how Kemper responds is going to tell me, and many other people, all I need to know.

Sonic