Profiler Remote - UK Purchase from USA?

• The Profiler Remote has been out of stock like forever in the USA. :( I'm wondering is there any reason I can't order from the INTERNATIONAL page (it says free worldwide shipping)? With this would with USA powered Kempers?

Tony

• I'd be surprised if the were willing to sell direct into a country that has distributors. I'd also be miffed if I was a distributor and my customers could order direct for a piece of gear that I couldn't get stock of. :)

• My point is that there is nothing PREVENTING me from doing this mechanically on the web site ordering, They say they will ship worldwide and it's in stock and I put a USA address in and it accepts it without any issues. I haven't pulled the trigger yet because I don't want to do anything against Kemper policy nor am I sure that the international UK version of the Profiler Remote is exactly the same as the USA version.

The latter two things are my real questions. I am very frustrated by the lack of availability in the USA.

Tony

• It would be nice if availability were posted on the shops, no matter the country. Target dates matter to folks like myself.

I sent a message to the US shop looking for expected dates for delivery. No response as of yet but some acknowledgement would be helpful.

• USA store has been out of stock for the Remote for at least 4 months. The international site says in stock and allowed me to purchase. Two days later they cancelled the order and told me to order from the USA store. I received the cancellation notice from an email bot. No way to speak with anyone at the US distributor? I've emailed the USA store months ago and no reply. WTH??

• Does seem like madness that you cant buy a product like this, I mean there cant be a waiting list for Remotes ?

Just the way it is. Once they released the remote I'm assuming they had to cope with not just the new orders, but also the existing KPA owners. It's not a commodity item that they can just get mass produced, but you could argue that they should have scaled up their production capacity before launching it.