Registration Question

• I've sent an email to Kemper Support, but I thought I'd leave a note here. I'm trying to register a new (to me) Power Rack and the site is telling me my serial number isn't valid. I'm typing what I see on the sticker on the bottom and it matches what I see in the system menu. Am I missing something simple? Thanks in advance.

UPDATE: ID10T error. Simple typo. Thanks for reading!

• Was this resolved or are you referring to an edit you made to the OP, jmillion?

I was going to suggest you ensure that upper and lower case characters are strictly adhered to when entering your serial, so if you haven't had any success yet, you might want to look at this; you wouldn't be the first to have come unstuck that way.

• Was this resolved or are you referring to an edit you made to the OP, jmillion?

I was going to suggest you ensure that upper and lower case characters are strictly adhered to when entering your serial, so if you haven't had any success yet, you might want to look at this; you wouldn't be the first to have come unstuck that way.

I could have been more clear. All resolved. I would have deleted my post if I could. 8|
    Thanks for checking. I'm up & running!