Bigger Numerals in OUTPUT section

• When changing the settings in the Output EQ section, it would be nice if the numbers popped up real big so you don't have to squint, bend over and get close to the display to see what you're doing. THese are the most adjusted Parameters during a live gig for me and I really need them bigger, they are so small right now.

• Why are you changing those a lot? Are you aware you can create and store different output EQ setings? I've created ones based on the club I'm playing at or the cabinet I'm using with my powered kemper. You name the setting with something that helps you remember what it is, then you can quickly browse and select by name.

• I do store them. I store everything both for the club and the particular guitars I have. I play a lot of new clubs, bring different guitars and the bass player is always either at a different level or EQ which changes the way my sound comes through to my ears. I also find if temperature changes much it alters my sound so I'm always fiddling here and there, fine tuning the way my pedal steel sounds. It's a rare occasion that I don't have to tweak my output EQ. .

• I like the idea of a "bigger text" option actually, but globally, not just on Output. Maybe it could be a mode that hides the middle content apart from page number and makes all the bottom dial controls full height with just a thin "menu" bar for the top button controls. Or it could just overlay the value in huge font as you manipulate temporarily.

• Yeah Per, I'd love it if a huge pop-up, mid-screen, would appear every time I adjust the Stack EQ or whatever.

Toggled on or off and adjusted in System Preferences, of course, and perhaps via soft key. Ideally, we'd be able to choose our favourite size as well on a scale of 1 -> 10.

I nominate the feature's name to be "Bold Parameter Pop-up" or "Large Parameter Pop-up".