Soundside - Summer Bundles - Ended - Thank You!

• I was asked about our prices:

The first profile pack in each order is $19.99

The second and each additional pack in one order is 50% off = $9.99

This offer is permanent.

The summer bundles are more than 50% off in addition to this.

Enjoy the summer sale!

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• oh, what a nice bundle. If I wouldn't own all your bundles I'd buy it to the point.
    Any new bundle on the plan?

New profile packs will be ready after the holiday season :)

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• We are on holidays :)

The shop is still open and all orders will be handled automatically (instant download) - but we are show to answer per email, pm ...

Enjoy your holidays - or in case you don't have holidays anymore - enjoy the profiles :)

• I was asked how long our Summer Sale will last.

Until end of August.

Enjoy!

Edited once, last by Armin ().

• Thank you all for your support!

3 Days left to get our profiles for a very special price.

• Thank you all for your support - We hope you enjoy our profile bundles!

As for the next time - we still offer our custom bundles - buy two or more profile packs at once - and save 50% (details on our homepage).

Enjoy!