Monitor / Direct Out EQ

• Dear All,
    I'm new here. I'm enjoying with my Kemper head.. I would explore for the possibility to have stereo live monitoring. So I try to select Monitor Out as Master Left and select Direct Out as Master Right and connecting these two output to the left/right of an external amplifier. Using not FRFR cabs I need to equalize the outputs for both my channels...but seems I can't, because the monitor output equalization acts only to the monitor output and not for the direct output.
    Is there a way to equalize both the outputs (Monitor and Direct) and not the main output?
    If not, I think it should be very useful to who need to have a stereo monitor equalized. I think it will be easy to link the EQ when Monitor and Direct are set as Master Left/Right and I wish to see this option in a new firmware update.
    Thanks,
    Regards
    Leonardo

• mmm....but main output are Left and Right output. May be I could use one of them setted "Master Left or Right together with the monitor output...
    But ...what I have in mind is:
    - to use my two 1x12 V30 cabs in stereo mode as monitor through equalized Master Left/Master Right outputs
    - to use, in the meaning time, the two L/R main output to the PA not equalized.

It is possible?