Ebow on guitar over Kemper -> Cello sound? Anyone can recommend a profile?

• Hi,

In the video below I'm playing guitar (EMG 81-7) using an ebow.
    I can't recall the exact channelsetting in my DAW but I believe it's just a distortion with some EQ.
    This really sounds like a Cello in some ways, but in reality it's a distorted amp om my DAW.

Now, I'm looking for a Kemper profile that can do the same.
    I do realize I need to avoid pick-attack, hence the Ebow, but it's all about the sound.
    Since it's hard to search for a profiles because no-one would name his Kemper profile 'Cello' or so, I was wondering whether someone found this sound in a profile maybe by accident.

Here is the video I took, that's the sound I'm looking for.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks in advance.

• I guess you already tried some Profiles?
    I can not recommand a specific one. But I also use an EBow with the Kemper and I don't think it's too dificult to find a similar sound if you just browse through RE.
    Sadly only heared the video on low volume and laptopspeakers and for me it does'nt sound very special (for an ebow + distortion). Ebow+Distortion = Cello. Maybe i'd say something different if I had Headphones with me.