Kemper synch problem with Rig Manager

• Hi guys,
    Everything I start Rig Manager (after initially starting my Kemper), Rig Manager seems frosen, while I see on the Kemper a message saying Synching Rig 0 of 31. And after a while everything comes back to normal.

But the thing is I see this all the time when I start Rig Manager, even if I didn't make any changes on any Rig on the Kemper nor in Rig Manager.

It feels like corrupted Rigs or mismatch between Rig Manager and the Kemper.

Any way to fix this ? Any way to reset Rig Manager and make a full resync ?

Any help appreciated.
    Nic

• It seams I found the problem. I had 31 profiles present in the Kemper that were impossible to sync to Rig Manager. They seemed corrupted because from the Kemper, when I tried to browse through them, the Kemper was stuck.
    So I deleted all of them and now everything is back to normal.

Not sure what happened in the first place.

• I have this happening all the time for me. When I edit titles on the computer using Rig Manager it will freeze up trying to sync. When it happens nothing will work on the profiler and I have to shut it down and restart everything.

I usually notice it after I make a bunch of my DI profile copies (on the Kemper) and then merge cabs from the studio profiles I've made of that amp. After I merge them I rename them in Rig Manager and that seems to be when it freezes up.

• Same issue on my Kemper profiler : when I update a rig with Rig manager, I get a freezing window on the profiler.
    to make that freezing window disappear, if I use the browser mode : I just switch from browser to perform and switch back to browser mode.
    I hope that could help
    Murphy's

• Same here , want to select multiple files in RM and mark them as "favourite" , after a few rig being synced , it stops ...

also notice that RM states a higher number then on the kemper !

perhaps its limited to a certain number of rigs each time ?

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• By selecting 10-13 rigs at a time syncing seems to keep up ... so did this in bundles

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• WORKAROUND:

I managed to unfreeze the syncing by pressing STORE and "Replace" on the KPA.

Don't ask me why simply storing a rig without changing anything else unfreezes the sync-process, but it does.

UPDATE: The Rig Manager update of today (Jan 8 2019) did NOT fix this issue for me.

Edited once, last by RiF ().

• I am having an issue where a profile I select in RM does not match whats displayed on my kemper or my remote.. somethimes profiles will save as a name of another profile thats actually being played.