Rig Manager 2.1.10 Beta?

• Features and changes in this version (2.1.10):

- Added: online updates for Rig Packs
    - Added: online updates for documentation
    - Added: Rig Exchange rating via menu
    - Added: Spinning wheel to visualize lengthy operations
    - Fixed: occasional crash immediately after launch (Windows only)
    - Fixed: wrong search results in Profiler Performances
    - Fixed: Drag & Drop of Performances to Profiler not working (Windows only)
    - Fixed: crash when quitting app immediately after launch
    - Fixed: some performance slot issues
    - Fixed: wrong search results in "All Rigs"
    - Fixed: favorite status change in Profiler was not reflected in Rig Manager
    - Fixed: crash when rapidly changing previewed Rig (macOS only)
    - Fixed: wrong number of selected Rigs displayed in status bar
    - Fixed: updater message showing up while update is already in progress
    - Fixed: favorite and rating could get lost when copying rigs
    - Fixed: updated rigs in RX not synced with Rig Manager
    - Fixed: Performance tempo enable inverted between Profiler and Rig Manager (macOS only)
    - Fixed: RX login not working if password contained special characters

• Running it now and I haven't had the KPA crash yet when connected to RM like it used to on my Mac..

Si

Sigh...

I wish, but my Kemper crashed tonight just as it always has: in performance mode connected to my MacBook (and Remote), running Rig Manager. Typically the system crashes within 10 minutes of the start, tonight was no different. Disconnect the computer and all is well.

• I have connection issues with the new BETA. (I have never had those with all the versions before)

Try this: open Rig Manager and close it a couple of times.
    After 3 - 7 times (seems random), it will no longer see the connected Toaster.
    Once this happens, you can only fix this by doing a complete Windows restart.

(I have Win 10 64-Bit)

• With my machine (Win 10 64-bit, 1703 CU version) the install fails with the following message:

====
    The installer has insufficient privileges to modify this file:
    C:\WINDOWS\system 32\api-ms-win-core-file-I1-2-0.dll
    ===

I am the admin (and running Rigmanager as administrator),
    UAC is set to none.

Looking at the security for that file only the item "TrustedInstaller" has full privileges.
    Administrator or even the System do not have Full Control or modify rights.

Other than changing access rights to that particular file, what can I do?

EDIT1: If I give access rights to that particular file, install fails again, same reason only different file (C:\WINDOWS\system 32\api-ms-win-core-file-I1-2-1-0.dll).
    EDIT2: So I changed the ownership of the affected files (maybe 15 files, named api-ms-win-core* and api-ms-win-crt* ) to TrustedInstaller. After this the install worked.

Edited 3 times, last by edgehill ().

• I have connection issues with the new BETA. (I have never had those with all the versions before)

Try this: open Rig Manager and close it a couple of times.
    After 3 - 7 times (seems random), it will no longer see the connected Toaster.
    Once this happens, you can only fix this by doing a complete Windows restart.

(I have Win 10 64-Bit)

I am having exactly the same issue. The only fix is the Windows restart.

• Exactly the same but Win 10 restart ( which incidentally takes forever) it is apparent that the update has not gone through and on startup I get the same update message. I have attempted a few times with the same result.

• Just installed it - no longer sees my kemper. Did not realise it was a beta, or I would not have....

Any suggestions? Does not matter which order I start rm or kemper, have rebooted PC too.

• Features and changes in this version (2.1.10):

- Fixed: Drag & Drop of Performances to Profiler not working (Windows only)
    - Fixed: some performance slot issues

I hope these fixes stop the RM from always overwriting my first performance slot and mixing up performances when i try to rearrange them.