My KPA is finnaly ordered today :-)

• Congrats! I am waiting for the music store here in Vancouver to get one in so I can try it and see. (I will most likely buy it on the spot)

• All courier companies sucks...These days I've send my Splawn Nitro for some mods..double boxed with styrofoam via DPD and it arrived with bended transformer and demaged tubes (tubes were buble wrapped separately inside the amp)..It's hectic what these guys are doing..The same before I had with DHL..It's sick..

• Hi Jacek,

I've just registered and what I see?? You are here. Great. I'm about to swap some bucks for what I think is great piece of equipment!!!. But you as first customer will be a guinea pig. Hope Kemper will meet your needs. Btw when your new CD's gonna be released??
    Regards from Elblag and hope to be proud Kemper user soon. (luckily I haven't spent my money on Fractal)

• Hi Jacek,

I've just registered and what I see?? You are here. Great. I'm about to swap some bucks for what I think is great piece of equipment!!!. But you as first customer will be a guinea pig. Hope Kemper will meet your needs. Btw when your new CD's gonna be released??
    Regards from Elblag and hope to be proud Kemper user soon. (luckily I haven't spent my money on Fractal)

Hi Wizard :)

Greetings to Elblag from Mielec !
    So we are two polish bustards in the club now ;)
    I just got my Kemper,but had only few minutes on Friday before I had to go for my weekend tour,so had no time to play with it..I'm just gonna work on it now a little..first impressions are very good.. Comparing to Axe Fx..It feels really magical..Like touchching real amps..every one is deferent..(no case in Fractal..it's always kind of Fractal feel/sound wit his unit)..OK I run to read a manual first not to miss important stuff and go thru all factory profiles first..
    Cheers mate..
    jacek