Start up Lock up

• Hi - My KPA has worked pretty great for 4 years, including my last gig (luckily). One small issue, and might be hardware or 3rd party foot controller (Liquid foot) is that the wah effect on my spring loaded Mission wah, sometimes stays engaged for a random amount of time.. A bit irritating but lower priority and complex to troubleshoot.

BUT, the last time I tried to use the unit - it locked up on start up (even after multiple restarts, with and without the MIDI foot controller connected) including turning off the power conditioner. After a couple hours (I had to use a "real" head for rehearsal - gasp), I idly send a program change from the Liquid foot and it snapped to like nothing had happened... I haven't used it since but obviously very concerned. On some start up attempts the start up bar would almost finish, then, just an illuminated blank screen, other times the images below would present....

last system update January (OS 5.1.0.12774 Public Beta) - it had been behaving fine all year...