Oh you can even created profiles with plug ins???

• Oh I just read a part of the manual and thats very exciting, Now I get a tube amp and some pedals, but also many plug in in my computer that I use with Cubase. Sometimes not often, but sometimes, I dont use an amp, I could get (sometimes) an interesting sound created by plug ins only , no amp. So as I am reading the manual I learn (correct me if I am wrong) that I can profile a sound created in the computer with plug-ins. Amp modeling (maybe without effects but that is still a positive point. Is that right? Do I forget something? Of course I wont PROFILE delay effects but it looks like I can profile many sounds. Thats creative to me... Thanks Sorry for asking 3 questions today LOL I am a newbie and it looks like this product was created for me LOL hahahahaha :thumbup:

• You can profile anything that doesn't employ time-based FX.

This means literally any circuit that you can pass the Profiling signal through - a cassette deck, mic preamp, EQ unit... even a straight wire if you happen to like the sound of it(!).

As Ingolf implied, as far as your plugins are concerned, it doesn't matter how they mangle the audio as long as they don't use delay in any way, so no chorus, flanging, phasing, reverb or conventional delay.

• This Kemper was created for me.... lol .... I am the type of person that love to tweak sounds for days. I am not afraid to experiment. I even built a computer recently just for the fun of it . But when you tweak a sound and finally get it its cool to press SaVE and then be able to use it on the studio or live... instead of carrying this big heavy amp...which weight as a baby elephant... that was a nightmare to me.... I just need to find the money now... i will get it little by little ! This product is perfect for me!!!

• Yeah, I think what LP might be getting at is it's best to Profile a single stage of distortion, so if an amp-sim preset, be it plugin or hardware, has a distortion stomp in it as part of its signal chain, disable it before Profiling and add a similar stomp from the Kemper's selection to one of the stomp slots after you're done.

Even if this isn't what he's saying, it's good advice anyway IMHO.

I meant to also say earlier that you could include compressors in that list too, along with transient enhancers and any other dynamics-manipulating plugins or hardware.