Profiling a poweramp (like VHT 2/50/2) + cab.

• Anyone done this yet and is it working? Is it possible to profile only poweramp + cab?
    Anyone got a profile for VHT 2/50/2 + 4x12 V30 cab ;-D?
    I would use this kind of combination a lot. You could insert a preamp to Kemper's send - return slots and use Kemper as an poweramp + speaker simulator. (Like tornado vb-202).
    I have Egnater M4 and it would be just supercool if I could replicate my live setup 100% by using EgnaterM4 as a preamp trought mono loop. Then AMP = VHT 2/50/2 + cab. That way I can profile only one profile and use actual preamp and tweak it's knobs. Otherwise I have to capture every channel and settings of my live setup...
    I'm new to KPA, just got it. Played it whole evening. Sounds great!

• Welcome Granny! If you profile your power amp+cab with a very neutral preamp (like a channel strip) you could get there, worth a try, IMHO

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• just try it... guitar --> kpa, kpa send --> poweramp in, poweramp out --> cab, mic --> kpa return. adjust poweramp level while playing guitar. profile. refine. turn off the amp section in browse mode and connect the m4 between guitar and kpa. go into profile mode again (without starting the profiling) and compare reference and original. perhaps you don't have to turn off the amp section... just try.