How to create this fat strat tone?

• Can someone help me? I struggle with finding a tone for my USA Strat (Fat 50's). With my Ibanez with DM pups it is really easy but my strat has its own head. Can someone help me? I'm looking for this tone

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thank you!

• Andy has a free Red Plate pack with lots of blues profiles, check the amp factory . What I hear here is a mid position or neck position pickup BTW, but NOT bridge PU , this means that the treble on this amp is either very soft or the guitar tone pot is dialed way down.

Other profiles made with a strat or P90 might also do it ( M Britt's free rig pack for instance )

• Hey

i think this video is going interesting for you

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:thumbup: