'Prehear' downloaded rigs

• Yesterday I found the rig exchange which gave me a option to hear a rig before copy it to my Kemper.
    After that I downloaded a rig pack from one of the forum users. It had lots of profiels (over 500 if I'm wright). I dragged this folder into the rigmanager and then it started to copy it to my Kemper! It took quite some time before I could start testing them. And most of them I'm not gonna use so it will take some time to remove them....

Is it possible to import downloaded rigs to rigmanager without making a local copy to the Kemper, try them and only put them local if I want to use them?

Thx!

EBMM Luke Black Sparkle | EBMM Luke Luke Blue | Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008 | Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster

• You've obviously been copying them to the "My Profiler" folder, Da Vinci.

Just create new folders in the "Local Library" area, name them however you like, and drag Rigs to them. Double-click to audition in the first instance, and thereafter use the up / down arrows on your keyboard to switch Rigs. You must check the "Instant Preview Mode" box in the Preferences window in order to be able to do this.

This way, only the selected Rig will be sent to the Kemper, and it'll sit in the edit buffer until you choose to save it to the KPA or select another to audition.

• Thx Monkey_Man!

I assumed the 'local library' was my local Kemper storage, so I didn't put it there because I was afraid to copy everything to my Kemper... X/

EBMM Luke Black Sparkle | EBMM Luke Luke Blue | Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008 | Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster