MC Guitar Studio Profiles coming soon - Free samples & videos here!

• Hi guys here's a nice video one of my friends made for my clean profile, with a great sounding Strat!

Enjoy!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hey guys,

I really would love to hear your thoughts about these three profiles. I think they are really great, because I've been having a lot of good feedback around... it would be very appreciated to hear your comments about dynamic, texture etc... comparing them with the "big profiles".

Thanks a lot!

MC

• Hi! Thank you very much for your feedback. You are totally right about the crunch one! I will explain this to you...

Basically in my profiles I'm using numbers before the name and after. The first mumber is for showing roughly the amount of gain of each profile: 1 is clean to edge; 2 is break-up to crunch 3 is dynamic crunch to mid gain. The numbers after the amp's name are the way I organize the specific sounds of those ranges of gain. Example: "2 MC Dan Break-UP 2" means the 2nd break-up sound I profiled and usally the gain will be a bit higher as well...

The crunch I'm giving for free is a "Crunch 2" and the break-up is "Break-up" 2, that means that are more in between... a "Crunch 1" for sure and a "Break-Up 3" for sure! ;)

Anyway, I'm so glad you think they sound very good!

In the dropbox folder I shared there is a note with all the explanations...

• Just got hold of these and gave them a blast with my LP. Really crisp ripping tones with nice balance - the lower gain pair were probably my preference but the crunch was excellent for that style and worked well with neck and bridge HB pickups. This amp could support a wider range of gain levels no doubt. Will look forward to your pack when it comes.

• Hi Antipodes, Im so glad you liked my profiles! Dangelo makes really great boutique amps! You can compare them with top notch brands like Dr Z, Two Rock, Fargen, Carr...

This one is like a bassman style with more midrange and others goodies.h

The profiles I'm doing will bring the amp from clean to fuzzy territories.

Can't wait to show you all of them!

• Hey Dean, thanks a lot! I'm glad you liked it, all my profiles have exactly that philosophy: organic and very dynamic! It's not just about profiling the amps that all do, but make great usable sounds. I will start selling a few packs, 30 profiles per pack, all usable! Amp clean, break-up and crunch + some fuzzy tones, pure amp, but also amp + great pedals too! Low price for sure! ;)

• Hey Strat, glad you liked them... actually the Cln3 edge is my favourite of all! I think it sounds killer with and without pedals, it makes the kemper react like my amp! I hope I will be launching the website of my guitar studio in mid/end October, so I will be selling my profiles from there! I will keep you all posted. Thanks for asking! In the meanwhile, if you'd like to stay in touch, here's the profiles facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/mcguitarprofiles

• Hi guys,

here's a new fuzzy profile in my FREE profiles dropbox folder. Please let me know your thoughts. It's not to heavy sounding, but there will be loads of heavier ones... :thumbup: The amp is still my Dangelo + a boost and a fuzz pedal made by Paul Trombetta Design. Any suggestion would be very appreciated!

Thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z06…wpvBvY6WTjNMp3vjbdLa?dl=0

Please read also the notes in the folder for more info...

Here's a video I made having fun with this profile... the speaker is still my Jensen C12N, so you can imagine with a Celestion.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.