Who is the brain behind all this ????

• I looked everywhere but didnt find the starting point of this great Kemper cie and product. Who are the brains ( men and woman) behind this product. How it began? Coz its a a revolution in guitar history ... is there a Steve Jobs and a Wozniak behind all this ???? Thanks

• Brain behind our beloved Kemper is...well Mr. Kemper himself ;) On this forum you might come across posts referring to a certain CK. That is NOT Calvin Klein but Christoph Kemper. He's also quite famous for creating another great product, the Virus made by Access. You might have to look (everywhere) again :D I'm sure you're gonna find something. 8o

• Brain behind our beloved Kemper is...well Mr. Kemper himself ;) On this forum you might come across posts referring to a certain CK. That is NOT Calvin Klein but Christoph Kemper. He's also quite famous for creating another great product, the Virus made by Access. You might have to look (everywhere) again :D I'm sure you're gonna find something. 8o

yes I looked on this page I mean... not a google search... it would be a great idea if i may say, to put the history of mister Kemper and this product somewhere here on this Kemper amp page. Maybe its there but if not, it would be cool.... I think its important to express the origin. This product is a turning point in guitar history, we are not talking about a delay pedal here.... i even think its only the beginning.... to be able to profile amps is incredible to me.... I just learned about it recently and i am blown away by the idea.... have a nice week end

• Here you go:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.