RS-LG12 vs Atomic NEO CLR

• Has any one even tried the Red Sound RS-LG12, let a lone compared it to anything else?

The RS-LG12 is supposed to be a FRFR specifically designed to be matched to the Kemper....couldnt you just say that the Atomic CLR NEO wedge was also specifically designed to be matched up to the Kemper.....Is the RS-LG12 just using marketing strategies to get people to buy there product, which does the same thing a Atomic CLR does?....OR does the RS-LG12 do it better somehow?

• Hey I got a RS LG12, great cab imho. Never tried the CLR. Have a search on the forum some Italians say that some sold their CLR. I play backing tracks as well through it and I can guarantee it's linear enough. Review in my signature. Cheers

Thanks Pample, I appreciate the feedback. I am curious about the RS LG12. Once I buy the LG12, there will another one that will grab my attention! and so it goes on and on...

• Was playing through a 4x12 Mesa cab, and a 2x12 Mesa for practice. Just got the Red Sound passive and very impressed.

Full sound, very clear for a single 12" cab. Just for a test, plugged the Mark V 90 through the Red Sound. Channel 1 was clean and ok.

Channel 2 & 3 was awful. Distortion was like a cracked speaker. The Kemper and RS IMO, is a good match. I play a PRS Brent Mason

utilizing an acoustic profile all the way to full distortion. Dynamite comes in small packages..