Easy going beautiful mellow jam

• @deadpan Oh man, the LiveReady logo made me think you were a new user, I didn't know you started selling profiles. I have to tell you, the HBE profile I believe that you made available sounds incredible specially with higher output pickups. Sorry for the off topic but I just installed some high output pickups and was scrolling through profiles , when I got to yours, it sounded incredibly ballsy. Thanks,

• Worked on this tone a bit more, cleaned up a little bit of the mud.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Some of us love the obsession with tone and the OCD brother..you bastard i turned it on my Sonos system to hear the loud acoustic and it blew my ass off...sounds like i am complaining.

I did not get lucky either you SOB.
    I still like the first as good as the second :P

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Some of us love the obsession with tone and the OCD brother..you bastard i turned it on my Sonos system to hear the loud acoustic and it blew my ass off...sounds like i am complaining.

I did not get lucky either you SOB.
    I still like the first as good as the second :P

Ash

I messed up on the imaging of the guitars on the new one. Didn't realize it until I listened on my mobile (mono) and could not hear the guitars.

• LOL thanks man, now i know for sure that i am a tone deaf MOFO ..Yeah thanks a lot man.
    sounds killer to me man.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• LOL thanks man, now i know for sure that i am a tone deaf MOFO ..Yeah thanks a lot man.
    sounds killer to me man.

Ash

If you listen on your mobile phone the 2nd one and this new one. You should hear a difference....I could be losing my mind though. There is only one thing that is certain with my mixing, I have no idea what I am doing.

Whats helped me the most is listening and comparing to Carcass songs. I stopped looking at their frequency responses for the guitars and started listening with my ears. Its a hard habit to stop mixing with your eyes.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.