Easy going beautiful mellow jam

• @deadpan Oh man, the LiveReady logo made me think you were a new user, I didn't know you started selling profiles. I have to tell you, the HBE profile I believe that you made available sounds incredible specially with higher output pickups. Sorry for the off topic but I just installed some high output pickups and was scrolling through profiles , when I got to yours, it sounded incredibly ballsy. Thanks,

• Some of us love the obsession with tone and the OCD brother..you bastard i turned it on my Sonos system to hear the loud acoustic and it blew my ass off...sounds like i am complaining.

I did not get lucky either you SOB.
    I still like the first as good as the second :P

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Some of us love the obsession with tone and the OCD brother..you bastard i turned it on my Sonos system to hear the loud acoustic and it blew my ass off...sounds like i am complaining.

I did not get lucky either you SOB.
    I still like the first as good as the second :P

Ash

I messed up on the imaging of the guitars on the new one. Didn't realize it until I listened on my mobile (mono) and could not hear the guitars.

• LOL thanks man, now i know for sure that i am a tone deaf MOFO ..Yeah thanks a lot man.
    sounds killer to me man.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• LOL thanks man, now i know for sure that i am a tone deaf MOFO ..Yeah thanks a lot man.
    sounds killer to me man.

Ash

If you listen on your mobile phone the 2nd one and this new one. You should hear a difference....I could be losing my mind though. There is only one thing that is certain with my mixing, I have no idea what I am doing.

Whats helped me the most is listening and comparing to Carcass songs. I stopped looking at their frequency responses for the guitars and started listening with my ears. Its a hard habit to stop mixing with your eyes.