Made my first profile! Wow!

• Recorded both a direct clean profile and a studio one with a cheap Sennheiser e835 mic in front and wow!

Running the direct profile back through the amp's 2x12 cab sounds so much like the original! All the low end Shiva punch and clarity is there.

The studio profile is good too, but I'll have to have another crack at that with better room and mics.

• Recorded both a direct clean profile and a studio one with a cheap Sennheiser e835 mic in front and wow!

Running the direct profile back through the amp's 2x12 cab sounds so much like the original! All the low end Shiva punch and clarity is there.

The studio profile is good too, but I'll have to have another crack at that with better room and mics.

Congrats, Finally. :thumbup:

• Nice :)
    Will experiment with this to, but have no amp haha

Is the Kemper standard loaded with cabs you can merge with direct profiles? Would like to do some direct profiles (because it seems easy with just an DI and seems to work nice with a real cabinet) but still need a speakersim voor in-ears/foh...

EBMM Luke Black Sparkle | EBMM Luke Luke Blue | Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008 | Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster

• Nice :)
    Will experiment with this to, but have no amp haha

Is the Kemper standard loaded with cabs you can merge with direct profiles? Would like to do some direct profiles (because it seems easy with just an DI and seems to work nice with a real cabinet) but still need a speakersim voor in-ears/foh...

@Da Vinci
    @Finally

If you want incredible Cabinet Profile Presets to use with your KPA Direct Amp profiles, I highly recommend Till Schleicher's "CabLab" pack.

Here is a link:

https://www.tillschleicher.com/tills-cablab/

Here is a huge thread discussing CabLab:

https://www.kemper-amps.com/fo…ill-Schleicher/?pageNo=10

Cheers,
    John

• So far, I have profiled a Bogner 101B, my original Bogner 100B, my Wizard 100W MTL, my Aiken Sabre, my little Bogner Atma and a few of my older Marshall amplifiers…
    This thing is magic!
    Finally, bro, I know what you mean about the UFO sounds! My neighbours must wonder the same thing… Especially at midnight when I'm profiling :thumbup:

• So far, I have profiled a Bogner 101B, my original Bogner 100B, my Wizard 100W MTL, my Aiken Sabre, my little Bogner Atma and a few of my older Marshall amplifiers…
    This thing is magic!
    Finally, bro, I know what you mean about the UFO sounds! My neighbours must wonder the same thing… Especially at midnight when I'm profiling :thumbup:

And where can we download them? :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

EBMM Luke Black Sparkle | EBMM Luke Luke Blue | Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008 | Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster

• How the heck do I do that? LOL… I'm willing to do so but my goodness… Let me guess and see how close I come… If I get a blank USB stick, put it in the back of the kemper, Will I get instructions on how to save everything to the USB stick?

• Drag 'em from Rig Manager to your desktop and upload them to the main site. Easy, peasy.

Look in the drop-down menu under your user name, top-right of screen.

PS:
    Best to fill out all the metadata fields you can in Rig Manager first for descriptive accuracy; Kemper and other users will appreciate this.

This thing is magic!

ok ok ok, please share!