PPTC with "Melody Harmonic" Delay. Sounds horrific. Any insight?

• Greetings! So, here's a weird one for you deep thinkers. When using a fairly clean patch, a reverb and the "Melody Harmonic" delay. Sounds great.

When I add PPTC (I've tried it in all slots, both pre and post), it goes to hell. Almost like a ring modulator?

The plot thickens when I use the expression pedal. Seems that in the toe position (when I'm up an octave) the problem is not present, but in the heel position, the problem persists.....(likely because the PPTC is not in effect in the heel position, right?)

I'm running the most 5.3.1, updated on July 17th.

Here's a link to the audio of the problem:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anywhoo... I'd love to hear from those of you with bigger brains than I. Cheers!

• Thank you for reporting this bug.
    It is caused by running two pitch shift algorithms in series.
    Our developers are already working on a fix.

Great soundexample BTW!

One more thing, @hjscheffler

Also occurs whilst using two pitch effects. In this example, PPTC and harmonizer. Thanks for listening!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.